Sunday, December 20, 2009

God revealed 2 things about me yesterday.


That i treat God like a pet, something that i will commit myself once in a while, when i feel like it, when i'm tired, when i'm free/not busy. i don't go to it when i'm happy, i neglect it once in a while. 

____

What i've been holding back: time. 

i'm scared of commitments because more commitment ultimately takes up more of my time. i want time for myself. (rest time, i can be quite a phleg) and my ever-increasing to-do lists. then it hit me, why am i fighting for my own time for rest and recreational and comfort when the best time i can have, is with Him? For His burden is light and His yoke, easy. He gives me rest and refreshes me. 

Do I believe that other things can give me rest more than God?


God is indeed patient.

please forgive me for thinking this way.

selfish with my time with and for Him, not myself.

1 comment:

anna said...

I love the winter boots very much,so last day I purchased two pairs of ugg wintetr boots and some nice Power Balance from a shop,For my opinion,their boots have awesome quality and nice price for everyone,I think it maybe good for you.Good luck to you!Power Balance are also very poplar and fashion for you.I think you should have a try!